Thursday, February 05, 2009

helloooo snow

Snow. How wonderful. How very truly wonderful. I don't think I've seen this much snow since I last went skiing 5 years ago.Beautiful, thick, fluffy snow that beckons, 'come make a snow angel, roll me up and throw me, eat me, hug me as you roll me, I really truly am as soft as I look.' I walked to work this morning because I didn't fancy fearing for my life the whole journey to school, which would have been the case if I had cycled. I loved the walk, and loved the fact that the sky was gently throwing big, fat snowflakes. Just brilliant. The kids loved it. We made a snowman with four eyes. Then his head fell off.




Snow, I have thoroughly loved you, and if you go tomorrow, that is ok, because you have lifted my spirits and brightened my cheeks. Thankyou.

1 comment:

David Barnes said...

No snow, no fun :(