Monday, December 07, 2009

Christmas Craft



I've had this beautiful handmade-glitter-adorned Christmassy paper lying on my floor for the past week so it was finally time to do something productive with it. I made my first Christmas cards of 2009.

Simple stitched stars.

It's surprisingly fun to twist and turn card&stars under the needle of a sewing machine. Straight lines, wiggly lines, any kind of lines you like. And the bonus? I get to be covered in glitter. I think this is going to be my new look for the next two weeks. The floor at nursery is well & truly looking like a tonne of glitter has been poured over it. Actually, that's not too far from the truth, and I have no shame in admitting that I have been joyfully contributing to the glitter-beauty everywhere.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: