Friday, April 21, 2006

food of the day: mango sorbet

Today I have had the pleasure of spending the whole day looking after Madeleine - Dj in the making by the looks of it! She had been rummaging through my bag and came across my minidisc player and seemed fascinated with my headphones. So I showed her how they worked and played her some music - definitely a new and fascinating experience for an 18 month old!

Last night I had cell group, which was quality, as always, especially as we had 3 new people this week. What was even more quality was that one of those new people was Ben Hulks' girlfriend!! What a small world. Very cool.

This evening I had my first kids cell discipleship group. We've never run anything like it before, so it's exciting to be a part of something new. Some of the kids have such an incredible knowledge of the Bible, which was so inspiring to see.

No comments: