Saturday, November 17, 2007

photo time

I had fully intended on posting yesterday but the day ran away with me, and after an evening spent doing a million press ups at a circuit training class led by a Rastafarian dude with the longest dreads I have ever seen (I reckon they measured about 1.75metres), followed by a dinner party with some lovely lovely friends, I ended up getting to bed rather late.

I spent yesterday having coffee, baking and doing my assignment for this month, which is illustrated with photographs - perhaps one of the most fun assignments I have done. I thought I'd make this mainly a photo blog for today to give you a wee glimpse into what I have been up to recently.

Bonfire at Sand Bay, Weston-Super-Mare


Tiny tiny cup cakes for a friend's hen day

A walk in Eastville park

Birds in flight


Flurry...

No comments: