Sunday, August 10, 2008

huffing and puffing

I'm having a little trouble with getting running today. Well, not really just 'a little trouble' that makes it sound like it might actually happen. I've resigned myself to the fact that it's not going to today. I feel like I'm still recovering from Newday - the youth camp I was at last week - so I didn't fancy getting up at 6.30 this morning to run for 100 minutes before church. I figured I could just run this afternoon but then I came home after having a late lunch and fell asleep for two hours. Gosh that is a pretty boring post but I felt like I needed to write it as a record or how my running's going. On the up side, on one of my runs at Newday, I overtook another runner, who I then saw later as we queued for the showers. She asked how my run was and said she'd tried to step in time with me but couldn't keep up and that my legs were pumping like pistons!! Funny description, but I like it.

No comments: