Thursday, August 27, 2009

come sit a while

Hello friends. How are you? It's been a while. The Summer has been truly British in nature. Little glimmers of sunshine here and there with plenty of rain and coolness. The school holidays are almost over and have been choc-full. (I'm really not sure about the phrase 'choc-full'. Is it even a legitimate phrase? I don't know. But for some reason, I feel it works in this context, so it's staying.) So, here goes with the recap of the last month. It's not quite in chronological order, as I am starting with the last first, but hey, that's Biblical so that's fine.

I had the pleasure of having my one and only beautiful sister come and stay for a couple of days at the start of this week. Plenty of relaxing ensued in the form of an evening at the spa and drinking velencian orange liquid chocolate, courtesy of Hotel Chocolat. Being Barnes', our clumsiness had to come along for the liquid chocolate fun too. Sarah managed to pour some on her shoes & dip her nose in the good stuff in an effort not to spill it. Needless to say, it didn't work, but was greatly amusing. Thanks for the laughter, Sarah.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: