Monday, April 11, 2011

Beauty in Bath


Friday was my last day at Bath Spa University. In the short 8 months I have been there, I have loved being in such beautiful surroundings. It was a glorious day, providing the perfect backdrop and lighting for photos of some of the signs of Spring popping up in the University grounds. I love that this uni has turrets and stables and cows and sheep. It doesn't get much better than this. 

I have no idea what these little flowers are called, but I love them. There is such beauty and intricacy in creation that I will never cease to be amazed by the new discoveries I make, no matter how small they might be.


 
And these flyaway, feather like beauties. I love how they seem almost transparent in the sunlight.


I love that since my little complaint about april showers, it feels like summer's here. My freckles have arrived in full force in light of the arrival of sunshine. Hooray!

No comments: